We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The ingredients for making Tkemali sauce according to my home recipe are very tasty and fragrant
- Plums 1 kg
- Dill 20 g
- Parsley 20 g
- Garlic 1 head (medium)
- Hops sunni 2 tsp.
- Dried mint 1 tbsp. l
- Ground chili pepper 0.25 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l (with top)
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Plum, Greens
- Portion Output - 700 g
- World Cuisine
Cooking Tkemali sauce according to my home recipe is very tasty and fragrant:1. Stew plums until soft.
2. Finely chop the herbs and garlic.
3. Grind the plums through a sieve for homogeneity (you can grind the plums with a blender, but then there will be a skin with plums in the sauce).
4. Add the greens, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, hops-suneli and mint to the mashed mass.
5. We send the sauce to a slow fire and after boiling boil for 5-7 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!