We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- flour 500 gr
- milk 250 ml
- dry yeast 2 tsp
- sugar 5 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- eggs 2 pcs.
- vanilla sugar sachet
- poppy seed filling 500 gr
- butter 60 g
- vegetable oil to taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Sugar
1. Pour warm milk into a bowl, add dried yeast, sugar. Stir with a whisk.
2. Add salt, vanilla sugar and eggs. Shake with a whisk.
3. Add the sifted flour in several steps. First knead everything with a whisk or spoon, and then with your hands.
4. Dust the table with flour, put the dough. Add melted butter and knead it for about 7-10 minutes.
5. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil, put the dough in it, cover with a towel and leave for 1 hour.
6. Divide the dough into 16 pieces. Form koloboks and roll out elongated cakes.
7. Spread the poppy seed filling over the entire surface of the tortillas and wrap them in a roll. Do the same with the other buns.
8. Place buns with poppy seeds on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and greased with vegetable oil. Leave the buns for 30 minutes.
9. After half an hour, grease the buns with egg yolk and send to bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Butter buns with poppy seeds are ready! Have a nice tea party!