We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- processed cheese 2 pcs. 90 grams.
- boiled eggs 4 pcs.
- crab sticks -120 grams to taste
- garlic clove
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp. l
- green onion to taste
- sprinkled parsley
- Main ingredientsCrab sticks
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
1. We take 2 processed cheeses, put them in a bag, tie and send to melt in the microwave at a maximum power of 30 seconds on each side.
2. Cheese has become softer, now we connect them together using a spoon, then we take a rolling pin and roll it into a thin layer. We send it to the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, and for now we will prepare the filling.
3. Rub the yolks and squirrels separately on a fine grater. In a separate container, add mayonnaise, and the garlic passed through the press, mix well. Now add this mixture to a tablespoon to the proteins and yolks, mix.
4. Finely chop the crab sticks.
5. We get the cooled cheese, cut the package.
6. Spread the yolk mass, evenly distribute. We spread the crushed crab sticks, a layer of proteins, and sprinkle with finely chopped onion greens.
7. Now with the help of the package we form the roll and send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
8. At the end of time, remove the packet and sprinkle the roll with finely chopped parsley on all sides, cut in portions and serve.