We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Peas 2 tbsp
- Water 1 L
- Beets 1 pc small or 0.5 large
- Nutmeg 1 tsp
- Paprika 0.5 tsp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
Cooking:1. Pour the peas with water and leave for 3 hours.
2. After three hours, the peas will absorb some of the water and increase slightly. We drain all the water and fill the peas with 1 liter of boiling water. Cook without a lid, stirring occasionally, 40-45 minutes. At the end of cooking, some water will remain.
3. While peas are cooked, three beets on a fine grater and squeeze the juice through a sieve or cheesecloth. You should get 3 tbsp of juice.
4. To the peas add beetroot juice, oil, spices, garlic and salt passed through the press to taste. Blend the mixture until smooth.
5. Prepare the packaging for the future sausage. I have a plastic bottle with a cut neck and lubricated with vegetable oil inside. You can also form a sausage in a cling film (see in more detail in a short video on how to form a sausage). We fill the prepared container with warm pea puree and send it to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably at night.
6. Our sausage is ready! Remove from the mold and cut into portioned rings.
Enjoy your meal and good mood!