We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the test
- flour 300 gr.
- margarine or butter 150 gr.
- egg 2 pcs.
- salt 0.5 tsp
- mushrooms (I have champignons) 350 gr.
- boiled potatoes 3 pcs.
- bow 1 pc.
- sour cream 250 gr.
- milk 100 ml.
- egg 2 pcs.
- flour 3 tbsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms
- Serving 8 servings
1. In a separate container, beat the eggs.
2. Softened margarine or butter, grate with salt.
Combine with beaten eggs and flour.
Knead the dough, cover with a napkin and send to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. We will do the filling: chop the onion and mushrooms. In vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden brown, add the mushrooms and fry until all the liquid has evaporated. At the end, add salt and pepper to taste. Potatoes cut into plates.
4. In a separate container, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, salt to taste and flour.
5. After 30 minutes, roll out the dough thinly and put into a baking dish (I have a shape of 20 cm in diameter), bending the edges so that we get high sides.
We will lay out the filling in layers: the 1st layer of potatoes, the 2nd mushrooms with onions, and so we alternate until the filling is over.
I got 4 layers.
Pour over with filling and send to a preheated oven to 180 degrees, bake for about 1 hour.
The top should be well browned.
Our cake is ready!
Tasty both hot and cold.
Serve with sour cream!
Enjoy your meal and good mood!